At AVIANT Hospice, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide patients and families with the highest level of care and support. As a leading hospice provider, our entire organization is committed to and fully embraces, the AVIANT Hospice Five Commitments to Care. We are looking for undergraduate student interns to help with various responsibilities at our Gilbert, AZ location. Internships with AVIANT Hospice can be individualized to a student’s academic and career interests. If you have ideas about a project or tasks you want to assist with, contact Nichole Boren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship responsibilities may include:
- Initial bio/psycho/social assessments for new patients signing on for hospice services
- Case management for patients who don’t have families/POA’s
- Participation in our interdisciplinary team meetings with the medical team for each patient.
- Leading/organizing therapeutic activities for dementia patients
- Socialization for patients who are isolated
- Family support/bereavement services
How to Apply
To apply for this internship, send a resume and cover letter to Nichole Boren at email@example.com.
This internship is eligible for SBS 393 academic credit.