Faculty experts in the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences can provide insightful analysis, opinions and comment on a diverse array of topics. For information on Business, contact the experts listed here. If you need more help, please email Lori Harwood, director of External Relations, or call (520) 626-3846.
- Food marketing to children
- Nonprofit organizations
- Political economy of health in the U.S.
- Public satisfaction with public design and management
- Women on Wall Street
- Expertise: Structured Public Involvement (SPI); public satisfaction with public design and management
- email@example.com, (520) 626-4096
- Expertise: nonprofit organizations; philanthropy
- firstname.lastname@example.org, (520) 621-7084
- Expertise: food marketing to children; sexual content on TV; TV violence
- email@example.com, (520) 307-0698
- Expertise: Women on Wall Street; gender; family issues; reproduction (especially pregnancy and childbirth)
- firstname.lastname@example.org, (520) 621-3525
- Expertise: ethnicity; health disparities; social movements; political economy of health in the United States.
- email@example.com,(520) 621-4395