The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences Faculty Advisory Committee advises the Dean on emerging matters of College or University importance. It is an elected body composed of five faculty members (rank open), with representatives across the units.
Information on eligibility and voting procedures is available through the Faculty Advisory Committee policy.
2016-2017 members of the Faculty Advisory Committee:
- Alex Braithwaite, School of Government and Public Policy
- Jennifer Earl, School of Sociology
- Celeste González de Bustamante, School of Journalism
- Robert Schon, School of Anthropology
- Amy Fatzinger, American Indian Studies
Faculty interested in learning more about the Faculty Advisory Committee, including how to participate, are welcome to email the above members or email Mika Galilee-Belfer, Director of Strategic Planning and Special Projects in SBS.