The Funeral Consumers Alliance of Arizona is a nonprofit, trusted, objective source of information that helps to educate and advocate for the rights of families to make informed choices that reflect their personal values and preferences while navigating end-of-life arrangements. We are looking for student interns in Tucson who are eager and excited to help us market our services!
As a Public Relations Strategist you'll help with:
- Producing short videos (3-5 minutes each) to post on our website and Facebook
- Contacting our community partners to set up speaking engagements
- Putting together outreach materials for our partners
- Developing and testing a mailing target audience and analyzing the outcome
- Designing and writing a great rack card to distribute
If you’re interested in interning with us, please send a resume and cover letter to Ruth Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer flexible hours and are looking forward to working with you!!
This internship can be compensated with 1-3 units of academic credit through your major or minor department, or if necessary through SBS 393 Internship Program.