This is not your typical internship. In this position, you get to call the shots while working on real projects with campus and community partners. Do you have a passion for learning and sharing your skills to solve problems? We want to work with you! Read on and take advantage of this opportunity to grow alongside like-minded individuals from across campus.
- Work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams on real-world projects
- Address complex problems using design thinking, lean start up methodologies, systems thinking and other creative problem solving strategies
- Co-design and facilitate data collection experiences that engage key stakeholders, including other current students
- Present actionable insights to project partners
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data
- Receive leadership coaching based on self-identified growth goals
- Build their network both on & off campus
Relevant skills and mindsets:
- Learner agility: The ability to quickly adapt and apply feedback to new situations and tasks.
- Listening: The ability to listen and incorporate others’ perspectives.
- Situational & self-awareness: The ability to successfully adjust one’s behavior to meet team and situational needs.
- Motivation: The drive to take initiative to attempt to achieve a goal despite the risk of failure.
- Proactive: Always looks to add value, whether it is improving current processes or suggesting new ones.
- Communication & Collaboration: Comfortable navigating ambiguity and confident asking for help.