- The ceremony will be held in the McKale Center on the University of Arizona Campus (1 National Championship Drive, Tucson, AZ 85721). It will include individual recognition of each attending undergraduate degree recipient.
- This event is free and guest tickets are not required. Seating will be on a first come-first serve basis. Doors will open at 1 p.m. The length of the ceremony is approximately 2.5 hours.
- Graduates must RSVP to attend the ceremony
- RSVP system will close on Friday, April 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Graduates check in for the ceremony will open at 1 p.m., on the east side of McKale Center.
- Graduates must be checked in by 1:45 p.m., in order to be seated prior to the ceremony.
- Graduates must wear their caps and gowns. http://uabookstore.arizona.edu
- Graduates in need of special assistance should contact Isabel Contreras at 520-621-8402.
If you have any questions, please contact Isabel Contreras at email@example.com
The image below shows the check in location as well as the guest entrance:
Please plan for addition travel time due to heavy traffic in the University area.
- Accessible parking is located in the Cherry Avenue Garage. Take second-floor walkway between the garage and McKale. Inside, volunteers will direct guests to accessible seating options.
- A drop off area is also located in the parking lot east of McKale.
Parking and Transportation Services provides complimentary parking for visitors attending Convocations on campus.
For parking on campus: http://parking.arizona.edu/maps
UA Clear bag policy: No outside containers, large bags, backpacks, or parcels will be permitted and all in-hand items must be placed in appropriate and approved clear bag.
Photographs GradTrak: http://www.gradimages.com or 800-261-2576.