The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, The People College,
will celebrate the Class of 2022 with an in-person* ceremony.
We are pleased to invite you, your friends, and family to our Spring 2022 Convocation Recognition Ceremonies.
We look forward to celebrating your accomplishments!
Saturday, May 14 at 2:00 p.m
McKale Memorial Center
2022 Undergraduate Program
Monday, May 16 at 9:00 a.m.
2022 Graduate Program
Commencement is the university-wide celebration held in Arizona Stadium on Friday, May 13, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. The SBS Convocations are ceremonies in which our students are acknowledged by name in a smaller setting.
Please refer to the Campus Health COVID-19 Information and Resource Hub for guidance for additional information.
Questions? Please contact SBS-Convocation@email.arizona.edu
RESOURCES FOR FUTURE GRADUATES
As a future grad you have access to a powerful network of UArizona Alumni across the country.
Maintain the valuable connections you made as an undergrad and expand your network through the BearDown Network!
Expand your Wildcat network and elevate your career.
Mentorship opportunities, professional resources and an alumni job board — find it all in this online community exclusive to Wildcats!
- Visit https://career.arizona.edu/ for up to date resources and opportunities you can access after graduation and continue to check Handshake for job postings and access other career development resources including:
- Arizona’s Career Mixer (In Person): June 7, 2023
- Virtual LifeLab
- Self & Career Exploration
- Design Your Search: Also fully online, but more geared towards students in the processes of looking for employment, post-graduation
- Networking & Relationship Building: Learn how to build a professional network that can help you land your first career, or secure a new opportunity in the future.
- Resumes & Cover Letters: Get your resume reviewed and read featured resources for resume building and cover letter writing.
WE'RE SO PROUD OF OUR SPRING
We would love to see your celebrations, so be sure to share your graduation posts with us on social media.