Friday, December 15, 2017, at 2:00 PM in Centennial Hall
On behalf of the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Dean John Paul Jones III is pleased to invite you and your family to our college's Convocation Recognition Ceremony on Friday, December 15, 2017, at 2:00 PM. We mark this occasion to celebrate your achievement with your family and friends as well as your peers and faculty.
The ceremony will be held in Centennial Hall on the University of Arizona Campus (1020 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85724). It will include individual recognition of each attending undergraduate and graduate degree recipient.
As of Monday, December 4th each graduate (late RSVP) is allotted up to 4 tickets so that family members and guests may attend the ceremony. Additional livestream ticket request 6 per graduate, but are not guaranteed. The event is free, but tickets are required to enter the hall. Graduates must pick up their guest tickets in the Dean's Office (Douglass Building, Room 200W) before 5PM on Wed, December 13th. Tickets will be available to you as soon as you complete your online ceremony registration.
- STUDENTS CHECK- IN OPENS AT 1:00 P.M. (Check-in is located at the east side door of Centennial Hall)
- GRADUATES MUST WEAR THEIR CAPS AND GOWNS (visit the UA bookstore)
- GRADUATES MUST BRING THEIR CATCARD
- Graduates in need of special assistance should contact Isabel Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ceremony begins at 2:00 p.m. (usually lasts about 2.5 hours )
- Open seating in both venues and doors open at 1:00 p.m. (ticket required)
- We will host a livestream in the Social Sciences Building, Room 100 (across from Centennial Hall) of the event and a ticket is required, . Keep in mind that the video feed provided there may actually be a better view of the stage and your walk because the video camera will offer a close shot of you.
If you have questions, please contact Isabel Contreras at email@example.com or 520-621-8402