Graduating seniors and their families and friends are invited to the College's Convocation Ceremony at the end of each year's fall and spring semesters. Each student is individually recognized as they process across the stage.
Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 5:00 p.m
McKale Memorial Center
Read the Event Details to prepare for the Undergraduate Ceremony.
Monday, May 15, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
Centennial Hall (tickets required)
Read the Event Details to prepare for the Graduate Ceremony.
FUTURE GRADUATE RESOURCES
As a future grad, you have access to a powerful network of UArizona Alumni across the country.
Maintain the valuable connections you made as an undergrad and expand your network through the BearDown Network!
Expand your Wildcat network and elevate your career.
Mentorship opportunities, professional resources and an alumni job board — find it all in this online community exclusive to Wildcats!
- Visit https://career.arizona.edu/ for up to date resources and opportunities you can access after graduation and continue to check Handshake for job postings and access other career development resources including:
- Arizona’s Career Mixer (In Person): June 7, 2023
- Virtual LifeLab
- Self & Career Exploration
- Design Your Search: Also fully online, but more geared towards students in the processes of looking for employment, post-graduation
- Networking & Relationship Building: Learn how to build a professional network that can help you land your first career, or secure a new opportunity in the future.
- Resumes & Cover Letters: Get your resume reviewed and read featured resources for resume building and cover letter writing.
WE'RE SO PROUD OF OUR SPRING
We would love to see your celebrations, so be sure to share your graduation posts with us on social media.
Applying for Graduation
For undergraduate students, graduation from the University of Arizona requires a degree audit in order to award a diploma, and there is a $50 candidacy fee involved. Students are encouraged to begin this process one semester before they expect to graduate.
Students apply to graduate in UAccess Student Center. Visit the UA Office of the Registrar website for more information and instructions on how to apply.
Please apply by these deadlines:
- Students graduating in December (fall) or January (winter) must file for degree candidacy by September 1st.
- Students graduating in May (spring) for August (summer) must file for degree candidacy by February 1st.
A late fee of $50 will apply to students who file after the deadline.
After applying to graduate in UAccess Student Center, students will work with their academic advisors to complete their Degree Audit Worksheets (DAW).
If you still have questions, please contact us at SBS-Convocation@arizona.edu
University-wide Commencement Ceremony
The University's Commencement will be held in Arizona Stadium on Friday, May 12, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. For questions related to Commencement, please visit commencement.arizona.edu