A Message to our Graduating Students
from UArizona President Robbins
SBS Outstanding Senior
Bachelor of Science
Care, Health & Society
The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences is pleased to invite you, your friends, and family to our Convocation Recognition Virtual Ceremony on Friday, December 18th, at 3:00 p.m.
While we know this year's college graduation will look much different than you envisioned, we are thrilled to celebrate you and your achievements during the 2020 SBS Winter Convocation - Virtual Recognition Ceremony! Join us and invite your family and friends to visit sbs.arizona.edu on Friday, December 18th, 2020 at 3:00 PM (AZ time) or stay here to celebrate this special moment.
The virtual ceremony will include messages from Dean JP Jones, Associate Dean Amy Kimmie Hea, and special guest speaker Matt Harelson, Class of `83. The celebration will include the reading of your name for those students that confirmed participation. You don't want to miss it!
We look forward to celebrating your graduation!
Questions? Please contact SBS-Convocation@email.arizona.edu
Undergraduate Career Destinations
Please submit your survey before January 15, 2021 at
RESOURCES FOR FUTURE GRADUATES
As a future grad you have access to a powerful network of UArizona Alumni across the country.
Maintain the valuable connections you made as an undergrad and expand your network through the BearDown Network!
Expand your Wildcat network and elevate your career.
Mentorship opportunities, professional resources and an alumni job board — find it all in this online community exclusive to Wildcats!
- Visit https://career.arizona.edu/ for up to date resources and opportunities you can access after graduation and continue to check Handshake for job postings and access other career development resources including:
- Arizona’s Career Mixer (In Person): June 7, 2023
- Virtual LifeLab
- Self & Career Exploration
- Design Your Search: Also fully online, but more geared towards students in the processes of looking for employment, post-graduation
- Networking & Relationship Building: Learn how to build a professional network that can help you land your first career, or secure a new opportunity in the future.
- Resumes & Cover Letters: Get your resume reviewed and read featured resources for resume building and cover letter writing.
WE'RE SO PROUD OF OUR FALL
We would love to see your own home celebrations, be sure to share your graduation posts with us on social media.