The Innovation Circle (formerly called the Magellan Circle) is a society for donors who contribute $1,000 a year or more to the Dean's Innovation Fund.
The money raised in the Innovation Circle supports the Dean's Innovation Fund, which in turn provides needed support for students, faculty research, and excellence-in-teaching awards. An additional $1000 sponsors a student scholarship..
- Become a Patron with an annual contribution of at least $1,000 to the Innovation Circle.
- Become an Impact Maker with an annual contribution of at least $2,000 to the Innovation Circle, which includes $1,000 to the Innovation Circle Scholarship program.
- Become a Visionary by giving:
- A gift of cash or securities valued at $50,000 or more
- A planned gift of $250,000 or more
- Invitation to annual appreciation reception with the Dean.
- Invitations to exclusive trips to explore aspects of the college's research and geography.
- Invitations to seminars, lectures, and special events.
- Meeting your scholar at an annual Innovation Scholars gathering.
- Recognition in our Developments publication.
How to Join
If you'd like to join the Innovation Circle, you can fill out the Donation Form, or for more information please call the Development Team at (520) 626-6977.