Congratulations graduating seniors! You and your guests are invited to the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences Fall Undergraduate Convocation. This ceremony is an opportunity to celebrate your accomplishments with your classmates, family, and friends and includes a procession where you will be individually recognized.
Thursday, December 14th, 2023, at 7:00 PM (AZ time) at Centennial Hall, University of Arizona Campus
RSVP before Friday, December 1st, at 11:59 PM
- To register for the ceremony, please visit the SBS Convocation website. You must RSVP by Friday, December 1 at 11:59 PM.
- When you register, you can also upload a photo and short message that will be displayed when you walk across the stage
- Each graduate is allotted up to 6 tickets so that family members and guests may attend the ceremony. You can request your tickets as you complete your online ceremony registration. Additional ticket requests will be placed on a waiting list.
- Graduates may pick up their guest tickets in the Dean's Office (Douglass Building, Room 200W) from December 4th to December 13th, 9 AM to 4 PM.
- On December 14, check-in opens at 6:00 PM on the east side door of Centennial Hall. You must be check-in by 6:45pm to be seated before the ceremony begins.
- Graduates must wear a cap and gown to participate in the ceremony. Caps, gowns, and tassels are available for purchase at the UA BookStores.
- The event is free, but tickets are required to enter the hall. Your graduate can pick up their guest tickets in the Dean's Office (Douglass Building, Room 200W) from December 4th to December 13th, 9 AM to 4 PM.
- The ceremony begins at 7:00 PM (usually lasts about 2 hours). Doors open at 6:00 PM, and it is open seating.
- The ceremony will be livestreamed at sbs.arizona.edu/live for family, relatives, and friends who are not able to participate in person.
Do you have guests that can’t make it to the ceremony? A livestream of the SBS Convocation will be available at sbs.arizona.edu/live.
Professional photography from the ceremony will be available to purchase through GradImages, who will email you after the ceremony.
Location and Parking
Closest parking is at Tyndall Garage, 880 E 4th St. Visit the UA Campus Map for location of additional parking locations.