The Flame Tree Initiative (FTI) is a Tucson-based non-profit that partners with East African universities to foster scalable, socially-minded businesses that accelerate regional change. Currently, FTI is recruiting interns for Spring 2019 for the following positions:
Fund Development Intern - to conduct research, help design fundraising strategies, and assist with developing grant proposals.
Research Intern - to survey existing innovative, international, energy-related social entrepreneurship models.
Internships at the Flame Tree Initiative provide college students with opportunities to gain professional experiences and exposure to different fields. Interns learn how to build professional networks within the community and cultivate adaptability and creativity in a dynamic world.
- Learn about the Flame Tree Initiative’s work by reading the information on their website or by reaching out to email@example.com
- Review the full internship descriptions on their website. Please make sure that your schedule allows you to fulfill the time commitment required by your preferred internship position.
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that your cover letter addresses the following questions:
- Why you are interested in the Flame Tree Initiative internship?
- Which Flame Tree Initiative internship project area are you interested in?
- What previous work, volunteer or internship experience or special skills would you use to help you succeed in the position you are applying for?
- What are your career goals and how could this internship help you advance those goals?
For any questions, please reach out to Flame Tree Initiative at email@example.com or call 520 495 8122.